Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh baby, baby it's all about the moon

So today I did nothing except play with the four track. I need headphones so I can hear what I'm doing when I try to put vocals in because it's sounding really silly - but it's still fun.

I'm going to sleep in Westfield tonight at Paula's house so we can drink tea and have nice conversations and look at the moon. We'll probably go to Grandmother's Garden too. Hopefully with a real big blanket - it's gotten to be so chilly!

At the football game last night Greg said that a lot of people have trouble sleeping while the moon is full. This is because the moon is closest to the earth when it's full and the same way the moon influences the ocean's tides, when it's so close to earth it messes with the blood in our bodies. I don't know if this is really true or not because it is coming from Greg, but during monday's full moon I fell fast asleep really early. At 8:45. I still had homework and a bunch of things to do but the moonlight shining onto my bed was too tempting to not snuggle in my covers in.

I keep waking up wrapped tightly in a cacoon of my sheets and comforters but I'm not ready to close my windows and keep the fresh air and breeze from coming in.

Mmm.
Goodnight!

No comments: